6/15-25 Edgar Street Tempe
Auction - if not sold prior
Contemporary Entertainer in Premier Locale
Peacefully located in the "Quarry" boutique complex, this stunning tri-level townhouse offers impressive proportions and an uplifting sense of space and privacy ideal for growing families. One of the best, this home offers direct street access with underground security parking and ample storage. Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this luxuriously appointed property is a must to inspect!
- Pet friendly complex designed by Benson McCormack Architecture & the award winning Hone Constructions
- Free-standing to one side with cross-flow ventilation & abundant natural light
- Living room flowing to a north facing private entertainer's courtyard w/ easy care garden
- Chic Caesarstone gas kitchen complete w/ stainless steel appliances & central bench
- Oversized bedrooms w/ BIR's opening to balconies or courtyard
- Luxe king-sized master bedroom w/ plush ensuite & private loggia
- Ultra contemporary full size bathrooms throughout
- Double auto lockup garage w/ ample storage space & direct internal access
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout; internal laundry; security intercom
- Block-out roller blinds & dimable lights throughout
- Premier street close to Tempe Station, schools & parklands
- Short drive to Wolli Creek precinct, Marrickville Rd & King St
Lot: 6 SP:85723
Council: $297.00 pq approx.
Water: $174.21 pq approx.
Strata: $976.30 pq approx.
Auction onsite, Saturday 15th July 2017 at 10am. Registrations from 9.45am
Inspect: Saturdays 10-10.30am or by appointment
Louise Mitchell 0411 567 203
Glenn Regan 0412 045 761
Dante Nacorra 0400 886 464
Built In Robes
Agency By Glenn Regan
Shop 1, 546-562 King Street
T 02 9551 2111
F 02 9551 2112
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.