22 Wentworth Street Tempe
THINKING OF SELLING? CALL LOUISE MITCHELL 0411 567 203
This freestanding c1900 residence offers a total blank canvas. Set on a level 285sqm block, this deceased estate is being offered to the market for the first time in 117 years and comes with loads of future scope for redesign or renovation to give it a new lease of life. Here is an opportunity for buyers to enter this family suburb and completely transform or start anew. Positioned moments from Tempe Recreation Reserve, it is an easy stroll to Wolli Creek, Tempe Station, cafes, schools and city-link buses.
* Requiring total overhaul or knock down/rebuild (STCA)
* Double-fronted double-brick construction
* Period features retained incl. patterned ceilings, picture rails, stained glass windows, cast-iron stove, feature fireplace
* Internal bathroom; fully fenced
* Moments to Tempe Recreation Reserve, Wetlands, Cooks River, Golf Driving Range
* Close to IKEA, Good Guys & Decathlon
Size: 285sqm approx.
Lot: 38 S:4 DP:57638
Council: $354 pq approx.
Water: $193 pq approx.
Agency By Glenn Regan
Shop 1, 546-562 King Street
T 02 9551 2111
F 02 9551 2112
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.