"Serenissima” - Most Serene
An external profile that retains significant elegance of the Victorian era and impeccable gardens of romantic beauty create an unforgettable introduction to the unique proportions of this desirable property. A gorgeous residence featuring alluring period features throughout, coupled with a modern extension which complements the style of the property, ensures this home is a sanctuary of style from the hustle and bustle of city living. The northerly rear living room opens seamlessly to a relaxed covered deck, making a memorable conclusion to a landmark home, further complemented by secure off-street parking from second frontage to Alice Lane. Jaw droppingly beautiful - this home is sure to impress!
- Period features including marble fireplaces, high ceilings, ornate cornices, timber floors, stained glass windows
- Double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Chic sky-lit bathroom with double basin; separate shower & bath
- Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Internal laundry; pantry
- Lined attic storage via pull down ladder
- Ample sub-deck storage
- Serene north facing courtyard; fish pond
- Carport to accommodate one car
- Workshop & shed
- Ideal locale in wide tree-lined street, moments to eclectic shops, cafes, schools, various transport links, Marrickville Metro and Enmore Park
Land = 278 sqm approx.
Internal = 120 sqm approx.
Outdoor = 158 sqm approx.
Council = $541.00 pq approx.
Water = $276.00 pq approx.
Lot: 34, Section A; DP2186
Land = 278.2 sqm approx.
Auction: On-site, Saturday 7th March 2015 at 10 am (registrations from 9.45am)
Glenn Regan 0412 045 761
Louise Mitchell 0411 567 203
Dante Nacorra 0400 886 464