Tastefully decorated with a warm welcoming and fashionable vibe, this period home will surely impress with its family friendly layout and large covered alfresco deck. The culinary kitchen is appointed with gas cooking, central island bench and a walk-in pantry. The huge rear garden will delight anyone seeking space so close to the CBD.
* Double-fronted, double-brick Federation home on 436sqm
* Period features retained throughout incl. tessellated tiles, high patterned ceilings, picture rails, timber floors
* 4 large carpeted bedrooms all w/ BIR's
* Central bathroom w/ spa bath
* French Provincial-style kitchen w/ large walk-in pantry
* Separate living & dining rooms
* Ventis system; solar panels, R/C air-conditioning & ceiling fans
* Internal laundry w/ separate toilet
* Large covered deck overlooking huge yard complete w/ veggie patch & shed
* Moments to Primary & part-selective High Schools
* Stroll to various transport links, parks & Wolli Creek
Size: 436.3sqm approx.
Lot: 23 DP: 6521
Council: $413.00 pq approx.
Water: $183.00 pq approx.
In room, Wednesday 27th September 2017 at 6.30pm. Registrations from 6pm.
Level 1, 36 Morely Ave, Rosebery
Inspect: Saturdays 10-10.30am & Wednesdays 12-12.30pm
Louise Mitchell 0411 567 203
Glenn Regan 0412 045 761
Dante Nacorra 0400 886 464