This freestanding c1900 residence offers a total blank canvas. Set on a level 285sqm block, this deceased estate is being offered to the market for the first time in 117 years and comes with loads of future scope for redesign or renovation to give it a new lease of life. Here is an opportunity for buyers to enter this family suburb and completely transform or start anew. Positioned moments from Tempe Recreation Reserve, it is an easy stroll to Wolli Creek, Tempe Station, cafes, schools and city-link buses.
* Requiring total overhaul or knock down/rebuild (STCA)
* Double-fronted double-brick construction
* Period features retained incl. patterned ceilings, picture rails, stained glass windows, cast-iron stove, feature fireplace
* Internal bathroom; fully fenced
* Moments to Tempe Recreation Reserve, Wetlands, Cooks River, Golf Driving Range
* Close to IKEA, Good Guys & Decathlon
Size: 285sqm approx.
Lot: 38 S:4 DP:57638
Council: $354 pq approx.
Water: $193 pq approx.
Auction: In room, Wednesday 8th November 2017 at 6.30pm.
Registration from 6pm. Level 1, 36 Morely Ave, Rosebery
Inspect: Saturdays 10.45-11.15am or by appointment
Louise Mitchell 0411 567 203
Glenn Regan 0412 045 761
Dante Nacorra 0400 886 464