5/2-4 Simmons Street Newtown
THINKING OF SELLING? CALL GLENN REGAN 0412 045 761
Spacious Top Floor Unit with Stunning Views
Occupying the corner position on the top floor of a boutique security block, this light-filled, oversized unit enjoys amazing district views to Botany Bay and Randwick. It is meticulously tailored for modern inner city living with floating timber floors throughout the spacious open plan living/dining. This property has it all; perfect for entertaining and ideal for those seeking large living proportions in the heart of buzzing Enmore.
A short stroll to Newtown rail station & direct city buses are just metres from your front door. A winning combination of comfortable living, lifestyle and location, this is a wise buy for investors and owners alike.
- Dual entertaining balconies
- Carpeted bedrooms w/ built-ins; main w/ balcony & ensuite
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area
- S/S kitchen w/ stone bench tops; Miele appliances including dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living area
- Internal laundry w/ storage
- Security entrance; car space on title
- Cafes, shops & transport at your doorstep
- Catchment area for the Newtown High School of Performing Arts
- Moments to Marrickville Metro, Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre, King St, Enmore Theatre
Size: 158 sqm
Lot: 5, Strata plan 56209 (property known as 5/134-146 Enmore Road, Newtown)
Auction: On-site, Saturday 20th October 2018 at 9am (registration/view from 8:45am)
Glenn Regan 0412 045 761
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
: 158.08 m2
: 111.18 m2
Built In Robes
Reverse Cycle Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.